Arizona Ambassador for Afterschool
Specializing in Speaking Engagements and Life Coaching
Over the past 24 years, my job has been to educate youth academically and socially. As a professional in after school I have developed a passion for mentoring and training youth, staff, and adults in Out of School Time enrichment. After having two children of my own I learned even more about the development of a child and their academic progression. I now use my experience and passion for youth to individually mentor children, teens, and young adults. Parents will see increased self esteem, a new found interest in learning, and the increased use of quality life skills.
As a public speaker I have a reputation as an energetic, fun, and impactful speaker who inspires staff, changes site cultures, and leaves the audience with more than words. Staff who attend my trainings will leave with action itesm to change the lives of youth.
What is a Tutor and Life Coach?
Does my child need a Mentor?
Jeremy King- Speaker, Mentor, Life Coach
Education is a process, not a destination. Many teachers and tutoring programs focus solely on pencil to paper. I believe the process of education is much deeper than that. The social skills that our children develop during their first educational experiences can change the way they learn and, ultimately, their educational success. The process of improving or excelling your child can start today with a solid educational mentor.
Is your child intelligent but struggles to learn?
Is your child gifted and needs to be challenged?
Does your child have trouble focusing on homework?
Is your child struggling to make friends at school?
Does your child excel academically but struggle socially?
Do you find yourself doing your child's homework?
Do you need a support system for your child's educational or social goals?
- Arizona Ambassador for Afterschool for National Afterschool Alliance
- Over 20 years working with youth in grades K-12
- Fingerprint Clearance Card, CPR and First Aid Trained and Certified
- Bachelor and Master Degrees: Psychology, Communication, Education, Government, and Business
- Fifteen years working for the City of Tempe: Kid Zone Enrichment Program several times voted best program in AZ www.tempe.gov/kidzone
- Awarded Afterschool Professional of the Year 2011. (http://azafterschool.org/Events/Awards-of-Excellence-Luncheon.aspx)
Also recognized as Program Supervisor of the Year 2004.
- Trained on ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, and other high functioning school age disorders
- Served on multiple committees for the Arizona Center for Afterschool Excellence www.azafterschool.org
- COA and DHS Training and Requirements met each year www.coaafterschool.org www.azdhs.gov
- Professional and personal references available upon request. References include Principals, Teachers, and Parents
Contact Phone: 480-628-3585
Contact Email: Jeremy_King@tempe.gov
SELECT A PAGE